Mark Wright reunites with best pal James Argent as he parties the night away in Spain

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/14/13912188-0-image-a-118_1558704903069.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/11/5841782561548122988/1024x576_MP4_5841782561548122988.mp4

Mark Wright reunited with best friend James Argent for Elliot Wright's raucous party at Olivias La Cala restaurant in Mijas, Spain on Thursday.

The former TOWIE star, 32, whose bromance with Arg, 31, melted hearts on the reality show, looked over the moon as he partied the night away at the white party.

Arg - Gemma - Collins - Brunette - Pal

Arg, who has recently reconciled with ex Gemma Collins, 38, again, was seen dancing with a pretty brunette pal before taking to the mic with Mark's sister Jess. 33.

The pair, who haven't been pictured together since July 2017, looked happy to be spending time with their loved ones during the fun-filled party.

Bachelor - UK - Host - Mark - Hunky

The Bachelor UK host Mark showed off his hunky frame in a white form-fitting shirt, which flashed his muscular chest, paired with tan chinos and leather brogues.

He cracked a wide smile as he waved some handkerchiefs in the air before taking to the stage to introduce Arg and Jess' performance - one day before ringing in his fourth wedding anniversary with Michelle Keegan.

Arg - Shirt - Trousers - Leather - Shoes

Arg donned a loose white shirt and matching trousers, teamed with leather shoes for the night out.

The star also posed with friends and fans before showcasing his vocal prowess on stage.

Solo - Mark - Day - Tribute - Wife

The solo outing for Mark came a day before he posted a loving tribute to wife Michelle Keegan, 31, on their fourth wedding anniversary.

Sharing snaps of the gorgeous couple on their wedding day, he wrote: '4 years ago today !! How time flies when you’re having fun.

'You - Love

'You make me so happy and I’m so proud of you. You complete me. Happy anniversary my love.'

This comes as Michelle, 31, revealed during a candid interview that she has 'taken back control' of her relationship with Mark by keeping her marriage private.

Michelle - Need

Michelle admitted she doesn't feel the need to 'give herself up', after making a conscious...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.