New footage shows fan asking DaBaby for picture before rapper's security brutally beat him

Mail Online | 11/5/2018 | William Cole For Mailonline
ajoy26 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/19/20/13692138-0-image-a-53_1558293647348.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/23/5965138698498391163/1024x576_MP4_5965138698498391163.mp4

Shocking new video shows the moment a fan was viciously beaten by a security guard for US rapper DaBaby - after appearing to ask the performer for a photograph.

Victim Donald Saladin, 22, who raps under the name Don Trag, was seen being savagely beaten outside Centro Nightclub in Lawrence, Massachusetts, by the rapper's aide.

Time - Attack

It was not clear at the time how the attack was triggered.

But in footage that has just emerged, it appears to show it started when Mr Kirk approached DaBaby and asked for a picture.

Video - Fellow - Fan - DaBaby - Fan

The video, shot by a shocked fellow fan, also shows DaBaby appearing to get involved, and trying to bring the fan to the ground during the brawl by grabbing at his legs.

An eyewitness said: 'After I stopped filming, DaBaby was grabbing his stuff and going back and forth to his truck.

Bodyguard - Guy - Wall

'Finally the bodyguard pushed the guy so hard he bashed into the wall and was finally knocked out.

'He hit his head hard. Then DaBaby and his crew left.'

Trag - Night - Mother - Care - Hours

Trag was hospitalized that night and later released into his mother's care. She said he collapsed hours after the attack at her home in Boston on Saturday.

The film shows Mr Kirk say 'yo baby, could I get a picture with you real quick' as he stands outside the nightclub waiting to catch a glimpse of the rapper.

Response - Mr - Kirk - Security - Guard

When he gets no response, Mr Kirk appears to touch the security guard.

The bouncer then proceeds to beat him over the head, pushing him into some railings and repeatedly punching him.

Mr - Kirk - Railings - Headlock - Heavyweight

Mr Kirk is bent over the railings and held in a headlock by the heavyweight, and can be heard screaming four times in a row: 'Get off me'.

Where previously it was thought that DaBaby was just a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!