Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/rupauls-drag-race-recap-1-1.jpg?w=620
RuPaul's Drag Race Recap: Which Four Queens Are Headed to the Finale?
Ahead of next week’s grand finale, the queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 reunited on Thursday for an intense 90-minute truth session. Shade was thrown, tears were shed and weaves literally tumbled.
Episode - Moments - Reveals - Franchise - Romance
Read on for the episode’s 13 biggest moments, including a few surprising reveals about how the franchise’s first romance began… and how it ended:
* Sadly, Vanjie won’t be flashing those brand-new pearly whites at Brooke Lynn Hytes anymore, as the queens confirmed that they split after four months of dating. It ultimately came down to conflicting schedules, with Vanjie constantly traveling for work. “I wanted the Notebook experience, and I was getting a Post-It,” Vanjie explained.
Speaking - Relationship - Silky - Nutmeg - Ganache
* Speaking of that relationship, we apparently have Silky Nutmeg Ganache to thank for it. Brooke Lynn wasn’t looking for romance, but she noticed that Vanjie was being flirty. One night at the hotel, Silky told Brooke Lynn about Vanjie’s crush, and the rest is… Canadian bacon?
* Both Yvie Oddly and Scarlet Envy confronted Ra’Jah O’Hara about the mean, elementary school-level insults she flung at them, both in her confessionals and in the workroom. They didn’t necessarily get the apologies they wanted, but at least we got this surprisingly introspective bit of wisdom from Ra’Jah: “Hurt people hurt people.”
* - Plastique - Tiara - Fellow - Queens
* Plastique Tiara’s fellow queens still don’t seem to fully grasp her backstory, saying that her pop cultural awareness varied week to week, based on what was “convenient” for the competition.
* Now for some real drama — Ru asked Yvie and Silky about their multiple confrontations throughout the season, which Yvie attributes to getting frustrated by Silky’s resistance to the judges’ critiques. As for Silky, her anger came from a much simpler place: “I don’t trust you hoes!”
* - Surprise - Shade
* And what’s this? Some surprise shade...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!