Inside amfAR’s Cannes Gala: Mariah Carey, Kendall Jenner and Tiffany Trump

Variety | 5/23/2019 | Marc Malkin

Kendall Jenner caused a commotion when she arrived. Tiffany Trump went unrecognized until a member of the press pointed her out as she made her way down the carpet. And Mariah Carey flew in to perform a couple of songs.

Welcome to this year’s AmfAR Gala Cannes, the AIDS organization’s annual — and largest — fundraiser.

Jenner - Bubblegum - Pink - Gown - Thursday

Jenner, in a big bubblegum pink gown, was one of the last to arrive to the Thursday night soiree. While a handler helped fluff her dress for photos, it was model Winnie Harlow who had someone on the carpet brushing hair before posing for pics.

The evening began with an outdoor cocktail party on the grounds of the super luxe Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, about five miles outside of Cannes. Henry Golding chatted with Antonio Banderas, while a few feet away, Kris Jenner, in a white pant suit, kept a low profile tucked away into a corner with her boyfriend Corey Gamble, who was also wearing all white.

Filmmaker - Maryam - Touzani - Talks - Her

Filmmaker Maryam Touzani Talks About Her Cannes Debut, 'Adam'

After guests were directed to the dinner portion of the evening — the dark red and purple décor featuring large crystal chandeliers overhead and gold candelabras on the tables gave the space a playful goth feel reminiscent of “The Phantom of the Opera” — the night’s emcee Chris Tucker welcomed everyone with a short standup set. “I heard it was an all-white party,” he said, before cracking, “I’m glad I was able to get in.”

Crowd - Does - Anyone

Observing the well-to-do crowd, he asked, “Does anyone have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8