Pelosi Accuses Trump of “Cover-Up”, Trump Walks Out of Meeting With Her and Schumer, Scorches Dems in Rose Garden Speech

Sparta Report | 5/23/2019 | kingsjester
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Trump-Scorches-Democrats-As-Pelosi-Broaches-Prospect-Of-Impeachable-Offense-725745133-1558546213.jpg

In a letter to her House colleagues, Nancy Pelosi said: “President Trump had a temper tantrum for us all to see.” This is not true. I was purposely very polite and calm, much as I was minutes later with the press in the Rose Garden. Can be easily proven. It is all such a lie!

President Trump on Wednesday demanded Democrats end what he called their “phony investigations” before he’ll negotiate with them on issues like infrastructure, as he delivered a fiery statement from the Rose Garden after cutting a meeting short with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer.

President - Minutes - Leaders - Session - Infrastructure

The president had met for mere minutes with the two Democratic leaders in a session scheduled to discuss a possible bipartisan infrastructure package. But moments before that sit-down, Pelosi accused Trump of having “engaged in a cover-up” regarding the Russia probe.

Trump suggested the comments, and the numerous investigations into him, prevented them from negotiating.

Circumstances - Trump - Get - Investigations - With

“You can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

The president said he wanted to pursue an infrastructure proposal, but “instead of walking in happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up.”

Trump - Cover-ups

Trump added: “I don’t do cover-ups.”

One source told Fox News Trump walked into the Cabinet Room and immediately made his comments to the Democrats in the room. Then, as Pelosi began talking, Trump turned on his heel and walked back to the Oval Office.

Meeting - House - Democratic - Source - Fox

Asked what happened during the meeting, a senior House Democratic source told Fox News: “Nothing good.”

Schumer, back at the Capitol, said Trump’s decision to bolt the meeting and address the press in the Rose Garden was hardly spontaneous. Speaking alongside Pelosi, he called it a “pre-planned excuse” — citing the ready-made sign about the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...