REPORT: AVENATTI TO BE INDICTED ON CHARGES RELATED TO STORMY DANIELS

The Daily Caller | 4/17/2018 | Staff
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Michael-Avenatti-Indicted-Again-e1555008032179.jpg

Prosecutors will indict disgraced celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti on federal charges related to his former client, Stormy Daniels, ABC News reported.

The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan is expected to issue the indictment, sources told the network. The same prosecutors are handling another extortion case involving Avenatti, who was once a prominent guest on CNN and MSNBC.

Avenatti - New - York - March - Charges

Avenatti was indicted in New York on March 25 on charges that he tried to extort Nike, the sports apparel company. The disgraced lawyer was also indicted in California on charges that he evaded taxes and bilked clients out of settlement money.

Avenatti said Tuesday he expected to be indicted again, but he did not say that the case involved Daniels.

Indictment - SDNY - Hrs - Connection - Arrest

“I expect an indictment to issue from SDNY in the next 48 hrs charging me in connection with my arrest in March,” he tweeted. “I intend on fighting these bogus/legally baseless allegations, and will plead not guilty to ALL CHARGES. I look forward to the trial where I can begin to clear my name.”

Avenatti represented Daniels, whose real name...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!