Travis Scott Will Donate Profits From Alabama's Hangout Festival to Planned Parenthood

POPSUGAR Celebrity | 5/22/2019 | Danielle Jackson
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/MDCEXUZWPl8Cdhpg1Nl0wX0uAXI/0x105:2990x1675/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2019/05/22/859/n/1922398/9c916d495ce5a526d3adc0.86920600_.jpg

trackOutboundLink('article:page', 'www.instagram.com', '46191301', '

Travis Scott just joined the growing list of celebrities taking a stand against a series of restrictive abortion bills being passed across the country. The rapper — who performed at the Hangout Music Festival in Alabama last weekend — recently announced his plans to donate the proceeds from his show to Planned Parenthood in opposition of Alabama's controversial abortion bill. "I want to just donate my net profits from my merch today to Planned Parenthood," Travis told his fans. "We feel for those out in Alabama. I love y'all. I just wanted you to know that love is the strongest feeling we have."

Shortly after Travis hit the stage, girlfriend Kylie Jenner shared the news with her 136 million Instagram followers. "Travis Scott is donating all his merch profits from Hangout Fest 2019 to Planned Parenthood organizations in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Celebrity
Wake Up To Breaking News!