The McCabe Testimony Is DEVASTATING! – Former FBI Deputy Director Conflicts with Rosenstein – Can’t Answer Questions – Sounds Crazy

The Gateway Pundit | 5/21/2019 | Staff
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/pjimage-69-1-1200x630.jpg

Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe met in front of Congress in December 2017 and the notes released yesterday are devastating. Below are segments from a cursory review of questions of Andrew McCabe in front of US lawmakers on December 21, 2017.

Mr. Nadler. Okay. Why did the FBI decide not to disclose that the FBI was investigating this issue related to the Trump campaign before the election?

Mr - McCabe

Mr. McCabe. Why did we — why did we decide not to?

Mr. Nadler. Yes.

Mr - McCabe - Matter - Decision - Policy

Mr. McCabe. I’m not sure that it was a matter that came up for decision. I think it was consistent with our existing policy, which is to never confirm or deny the existence of an investigation with the exception of those special circumstances that Director Comey testified to.

Mr. Nadler. With the exception of the Clinton investigation.

FBI - Election - Coordination - Russians - Trump

If the FBI had disclosed before the election that it was investigating possible coordination between the Russians and the Trump campaign, would that have potentially had a negative impact on the President’s ability — on the candidate Trump’s ability to get elected?

Mr. Nadler. Were you part of discussions about whether Director Comey should make that announcement publicly?

Mr - McCabe

Mr. McCabe. Yes.

Mr. Nadler. When was the decision made to do it as a press conference?

Mr - McCabe - Press - Conference

Mr. McCabe. Not too long before the press conference.

Mr. Nadler. Okay. What were the reasons that Director Comey ultimately chose to make that announcement publicly?

Mr - McCabe - Knowledge - Matters - Director

Mr. McCabe. So, to the best of my knowledge, and also without going into classified matters, Director Comey was greatly concerned about how we would make — just exactly how that process would take place. We discussed, over the course of many weeks, essentially, what does the end look like for this investigation. Not just what are we seeing in the evidence that we’re collecting — I mean, that was a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!