Made In Chelsea's Sophie Habboo is accused of EPIC Photoshop fail by followers

Mail Online | 5/21/2019 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/21/15/13767730-0-image-a-71_1558449961142.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/20/5706363070968479305/1024x576_MP4_5706363070968479305.mp4

Made In Chelsea's Sophie Habboo raised eyebrows with a recent Instagram post featuring her sitting on the edge of the bath.

Followers noticed that in the shot - which is a sponsored post for a fake tan brand - the reality star, 25, perches in a pair of Calvin Kleins, with just a loosely buttoned white shirt wrapped around her torso.

Comments - Image - TV - Personality - Waist

Comments on the image appeared, pointing out that the TV personality's already-little waist appears to have been shrunk even more - with the bathroom tile directly behind it wonky, in stark contrast to the rest of the wall.

Habbs' followers honed in on the evident editing blunder, with one posting: 'Didn’t realise tile walls were bent!! Ffs was honestly my fave MIC cast member but this is so fake. [sic]'

'She - Lol - Sic

Another remarked: 'She's edited this! Lol! [sic]'

There was plenty of praise for the E4 star all the same, with many proving envious of her physique.

MailOnline - Habbs - Rep - Comment

MailOnline have approached Habbs' rep for comment.

On Monday's MIC, the first signs of a blossoming romance with Jamie Laing, 30, appeared to be taking shape, as the cast hit Cape Town for a decadent weekend away.

Habbs - Claims - Ex - Sam - Thompson

This follows Habbs' recent claims that she split from her co-star ex Sam Thompson, 26 - who is also Jamie's best friend - because he gave her too much attention.

She told new! magazine: 'His best was that he doted on my hand and foot, but his worst was maybe that he doted on me too much. Some girls like that, I don't. For me, I don't like someone who's needy. Independence is key for me.'

Television - Personality - Reunion - 'faultless - Ex

The television personality 'absolutely' ruled out a reunion with her 'faultless' ex as she insisted he wasn't Mr Right.

Habbs also detailed the pair don't talk anymore and she revealed they cut contact because they didn't start...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!