Johnny Depp accuses Amber Heard of severing his finger by hurling a bottle of vodka at him

Mail Online | 3/23/2015 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/21/15/13767050-0-image-a-24_1558448998776.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/14/7038060736786220558/1024x576_MP4_7038060736786220558.mp4

Johnny Depp is firing back at his ex Amber Heard in new court papers, claiming that he almost lost his life when his ex threw a glass bottle of vodka at him and severed off the tip of his finger.

One month after the Oscar nominee was hit with new abuse claims by Heard in repose to the $50 million defamation lawsuit he filed against the actress, Depp is now detailing the injuries he allegedly suffered at his then-wife's hands.

Court - Papers - DailyMail - Com - Reveal

Court papers obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Depp claims he severed his finger back in 2015 not because he was partying with friends, but rather because his wife was enraged that his lawyer had asked her to sign a post-nuptial agreement.

Depp alleges that she was so angry she threw bottles at him, claiming one of those bottles hit a marble countertop and exploded, ripping off the tip of his finger in the process.

Surgeries - Result - Attack - MRSA - Times

He further claims that he had to undergo multiple surgeries as a result of this attack and contracted MRSA three times, which nearly caused him to lose his life.

'While I was in Australia filming a movie approximately one month after I married Ms. Heard, on a day where my then-lawyer tried to discuss with Ms. Heard the need that she sign a post-nuptial agreement with me, she went berserk and began throwing bottles at me,' reads the filing.

Bottle - Head - Glass - Vodka - Bottle

'The first bottle sailed past my head and missed, but then she threw a large glass vodka bottle. The bottle struck the marble countertop where my hand was resting and exploded.'

The filing goes on to state: 'The projectile’s impact shattered the bone in my finger and entirely severed the tip of my finger.'

Photo - Filing - Show - Injury - Depp

A photo submitted with the filing show';s just how severe the injury was, with Depp clearly missing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!