EE phone network has CRASHED

Mail Online | 5/21/2019 | Victoria Bell;Joe Pinkstone For Mailonline
jollyjetta (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/21/11/13757470-0-image-a-17_1558434775166.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/18/2037672940203034345/1024x576_MP4_2037672940203034345.mp4

Phone network EE appears to have gone offline for thousands of users this morning for 'more than two hours'.

Frustrated customers have taken to Twitter to complain that they are unable to use the provider's mobile network as well as being restricted from making or receivng texts or calls.

Outage - BST - Down - Detector - Site

The outage is thought to have started at around 8:00 am BST, according to Down Detector, a site which tracks issues and outages in internet services.

A huge spike in reports can be seen on the outage report on the website between the hours of 9 and 10am.

Map - Outage - England - Scotland - EE

A map shows the widespread outage appears to have affected much of England and Scotland, however it seems that not all EE phones are affected.

Numerous users have been contacting the company to ask them to 'sort it out'.

Users - Down - Detector - Calls - Text

Users have also complained to Down Detector, with one writing: 'Unable to make calls, text or no mobile data... slightly frustrating. Unsure why I pay £50 a month for a service that isn't provided!'

One customer posted a picture of the EE message that appears on his screen when he tried to use the app which read: 'There seems to be a problem… Sorry we're having a difficulty right now. Try closing the app and coming back a bit later.'

Problem - Phone - App

The problem seemed to persist despite shutting down his phone and uninstalling the app.

Another wrote: 'EE is the network down? I can't make any calls today, same happened yesterday!'

'EE - Calls - Today - Network

Another said: 'EE unable to make or receive calls today. Is network down?'

Tahir Hussein wrote: '@EE is your system down ? Not letting me make a call? Keep saying call failed.'

Mark - Follows - 'Hey - EE - Nothing

Mark Follows said: 'Hey @EE nothing works! Sort it out. Been down last 2 hours.'

Jenna Bray also complained: 'Is your service still down @EE.'

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: