Quentin Tarantino Writes Open Letter Asking Cannes Not to Reveal ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Spoilers

IndieWire | 5/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Screen-Shot-2018-12-18-at-10.26.44-AM.png

Quentin Tarantino is taking a page from the Russo brothers’ playbook by posting an open letter warning against spoilers for his new movie, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” The drama, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, is world premiering May 21 in competition at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival. The film’s debut arrives just over two months before Sony Pictures is opening the title in theaters nationwide. Tarantino published an open letter on the film’s official social media pages asking Cannes audience members not to spoil the movie in advance.

“I love cinema. You love cinema. It’s the journey of discovering a story for the first time,” Tarantino wrote. “I’m thrilled to be here in Cannes to share ‘Once Upon a Time…In Hollywood’ with the festival audience. The cast and crew have worked so hard to create something original, and I only ask that everyone avoids revealing anything that would prevent later audiences from experiencing the film in the same way.”

Hollywood - Tarantino - Cannes - Time - ****

“Hollywood” is bringing Tarantino back to Cannes for the first time since he debuted “Inglourious ****,” which won star Christoph Waltz the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!