MEDITATION MONDAY – IN AWE OF CREATIVITY

Godspacelight | 5/20/2019 | Staff
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://godspacelight.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/paint-2985569_640.jpg

This week has overflowed with awe and wonder for me because in the appreciation of creativity, I have encountered my Creator in a very special and intimate way. Creativity is not just all around us. It is also in us. It is a gift from God, and a gift that wells up and flows out of each of us, drawing us into intimate relationship with God. It is indeed” at our core”, meant not just to be acknowledged, but to be savoured, admired and expressed, enriching us, and those around us in the process.

This week has emphasized this for me in many ways. The creativity of God, seen in the beauty of spring blossoms, unfurling leaves, even the changing light and shade of shadows sweeps us into a breathtaking display of awe and wonder, stirring us into our own expressions of creativity. This week as enjoyed my awe and wonder walks, my gaze shifted towards other aspects of life that instilled awe in me, and now I am surrounded on all sides with a spectacular array of awe inspiring stimuli and creativity.

Anything - Peoples - Creativity - Gift - God

More than anything it has been peoples’ creativity, this gift from God that also reveals God to us,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Godspacelight
Wake Up To Breaking News!