Jemma Lucy highlights her bump in a plunging pink jumpsuit as she arrives to her baby shower

Mail Online | 5/19/2019 | Faith Ridler For Mailonline
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/19/20/13692292-0-image-a-119_1558294138111.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/02/2285861006926103421/1024x576_MP4_2285861006926103421.mp4

She recently revealed she is due to give birth to her baby daughter in just three weeks.

And Jemma Lucy celebrated her imminent new arrival on Sunday as she gathered her friends for a very pink baby shower at Menagerie in Manchester.

Ex - Beach - Star - Figure - Pink

The Ex On The Beach star, 31, cut a very busty figure in a pale pink boilersuit as she made her way into the idyllic venue, which was decorated with gorgeous pink flowers.

The expectant mother had her extensive ink on show and her glossy brunette locks tied back in a high ponytail.

Jumpsuit - Silver - Trainers - Iridescent - Handbag

She paired her three-quarter-leg jumpsuit with glittering silver and white trainers and carried an iridescent handbag for the occasion.

The reality star, who revealed she was expecting a baby with a mystery man in December, was joined by musician Jsky and her Ex On The Beach co-star Laura Alicia.

Jemma - Posing - Front - Flower - Wall

Jemma was later spotted posing in front of a flower wall with pals inside the event, before toasting her upcoming arrival by a light-up sign revealing the gender.

The baby shower comes after Jemma took to Instagram to share a bikini snap of her blossoming bump while reflecting on her 'hard pregnancy' on Thursday.

Weeks - Lie - Pregnancy - Baby - Exciting

She wrote: 'Literally got 3 weeks left! not guna lie I’ve had a hard pregnancy and not really enjoyed it to be honest but I can’t wait to meet my baby girl it’s becoming so real and exciting, after feeling scared, unsure and anxious.

'I’m now feeling so ready to be a mum and I can’t wait! ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY too and next year I’ll be celebrating with my baby girl who will be almost 1! Mad! Thank you for all the birthday wishes #37weekspregnant. (sic)'

Jemma

Jemma, who displayed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!