Sophie Turner Says Joe Jonas Saved Her Life When She Was "Mentally Unwell"

E! Online | 5/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201893/rs_600x600-181003100145-600x600-sophie-turner-joe-jonas-10-3-18.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Turner was 15 when Game of Thrones, her first onscreen acting project, debuted in 2011. Social media was becoming mainstream. She told the Sunday Times she wished she never had her adolescence "displayed in public" there. In April, Turner told Dr. Philon his podcast, Phil in the Blanks, that negative comments about her character on social media caused a decline in her mental health, following "five or six years" of battling depression, and added, "I used to think about suicide a lot when I was younger."

Turner had a problem with body image. She told the Sunday Times she was "desperately unhappy" and a "complete mess," and even considered suicide at one point. At age 19, she sought therapy.

Everyone - Metabolism - Skin - Everything - People

"Suddenly, everyone's metabolism slows down at 17, 18 and then that's documented," she said. "My skin and everything. People commenting on it. I was too aware of my body at a young...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.