From Feuding Family to Staffing Scandals: Everything Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Have Endured in Their First Year of Marriage

E! Online | 5/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019317/rs_600x600-190417173426-600-meghan-markle-prince-harry.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"I'm delighted to hear that mother and child are doing well," Thomas told The Sun in a statement. "I am proud that my new grandson is born into the British royal family and I am sure that he will grow up to serve the crown and the people of Britain with grace, dignity, and honor. God bless the child, and I wish him health and happiness, and my congratulations to my lovely daughter Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry, and God save the Queen."

Meanwhile, Samantha expressed her hope that the Markles, including their brother Thomas Markle Jr., might be invited across the pond to meet Archie. "Family is family," she told DailyMailTV. "What I think is incredible is that it's a great...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!