Nipsey Hussle makes last music video appearance and DJ Khaled says 100% of proceeds will go to kids

Mail Online | 5/17/2019 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/17/21/13635236-0-image-a-8_1558125427307.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/06/6137709136579874555/1024x576_MP4_6137709136579874555.mp4

Nipsey Hussle's last music video has been released just a month-and-a-half after he was gunned down in South Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old rapper - real name Ermias Joseph Asghedom - appeared alongside DJ Khaled and John Legend in the uplifting Higher music video released on Friday.

Ahead - Music - Video - Song - Release

Ahead of the music video and song release, 43-year-old record producer - born Khaled Mohamed Khaled - announced that with the help of his co-writers, producers, and label partners 100% of proceeds will go to the slain rapper's children.

DJ Khaled took to his social media platforms to make the revelation as he posted a statement which began: 'Recently, I embarked on a soul-searching journey down a road I never thought I would travel in a million years.

'It - Tragedy - World - Soul - Brother

'It began with a tragedy that robbed the world of an enlightened soul, a brother, a father, a partner and my friend, Nipsey Hussle.'

He goes on to talk about how they had filmed the clip just days prior to the murder and that he is releasing the music video with the blessing of Hussle's family.

Title - Song - Level - Essence - Nipsey

He continues: 'The very title of the song reminds us that vibrating on a "Higher" level was the essence of Nipsey's soul.

'It is in his spirit of moving forward, of preserving his mission that I, my co-writers, producers, and label partners are donating 100% of all our proceeds from "Higher" to Nipsey's children, Emani and Kross.'

Statement - Nipsey - Catchphrase - Marathon - Continues

He finishes off the statement with Nipsey's iconic catchphrase: 'The Marathon Continues.'

No doubt family was of the utmost importance to Hussle as his first verse was entirely dedicated to his loved ones.

Grandmother - Margaret - Boutte - Cameo - Nipsey

His grandmother Margaret Boutte even made a cameo as Nipsey rapped: 'My granny 88, she had my uncle and then / A miscarriage back-to-back every year for like ten / Pregnant with my moms, doctor told her it was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!