Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: The Rain, Nailed It!

TVGuide.com | 5/16/2019 | Tim Surette
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/05/16/141109d8-678f-4ebe-9afa-1d9f81bc86f8/thumbnail/1300x867/11cac1296ada01f2409bc1f348e1ac26/190515-therain.jpg

Looking for something new to watch on Netflix? Here is a list of all the best new shows and movies released on Netflix the week of May 17-May 23.

Not gonna lie, if you have been putting off that run to Bed, Bath & Beyond, this weekend might be a good one to do it. The crop of new releases on Netflix this week is not conducive to laying on your couch for 48 hours with a clicker in your hand. There are a lot of international releases and a few things for kids coming out this week, so if you're an international kid, you're all set. Maybe watch Catch-22 on Hulu or Fleabag on Amazon instead. Or just go back and rewatch I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson because I'm still laughing about that "the bones are the money" song. That show is the best.

Recommendations - Click - Watch

If you're looking for even more hand-picked recommendations, click over to our Watch This Now!...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!