CBS Trailers: Our Knee-Jerk Reactions to The Good Wife EPs' Evil, All Rise, The Unicorn and More New Shows

TVLine | 5/15/2019 | Kimberly Roots
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/evil-trailer-1.jpg?w=620

CBS has unveiled its fall 2019 schedule, along with previews for its upcoming series, including The Good Wife creators’ supernatural drama Evil, Walton Goggins’ heartwarming comedy The Unicorn and the legal series All Rise.

Here at TVLine, we immediately jumped at the chance to screen the trailers — which are available here — and we’re ready to tell you exactly what we think about each of them.

Michael - Ausiello - Matt - Mitovich - Kimberly

Below, Michael Ausiello, Matt Mitovich, Kimberly Roots, Andy Swift, Dave Nemetz, Vlada Gelman, Ryan Schwartz and Rebecca Iannucci share their gut reactions to the new series based on the first footage released by the network. Then we ask you to watch the new spots and tell us whether you agree or disagree with our quick-take reviews.

Keep in mind: The trailers we’ve seen are just a first glimpse and often are not wholly indicative of the series as a whole. As such, don’t take the following analysis to mean the series below will necessarily be good or bad. Previews can be deceiving — and we’ve all been fooled before.

AUSIELLO - Wife - Fight - VERY - Bar

AUSIELLO | The Good Wife and The Good Fight have set a VERY high bar for CBS legal dramas. I have no further comment.

MITOVICH | This is what Simone Missick deserves.

SWIFT - | - Wait - Shondaland - Shows

SWIFT | Wait, is Shondaland making shows for CBS now?

NEMETZ | I forgot about this utterly average legal drama before the trailer even ended.

SCHWARTZ - |This - CBS - Procedural - Favor

SCHWARTZ |This looks much quirkier than your average CBS procedural. That should work in its favor behind a pair of broad comedies.

IANNUCCI | I think I was supposed to be moved by this trailer — but I felt nothing. Also, not enough Wilson Bethel.

MITOVICH - | - Bob

MITOVICH | I wanted to like this. But didn’t realize Bob would be so stalker-y.

ROOTS | Folake Olowofoyeku is the best part of this trailer. I look forward to her getting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!