Heterosexual drag queen says he is regularly mistaken for a woman by strangers

Mail Online | 5/15/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/15/17/13537960-0-image-a-139_1557938840578.jpg

A heterosexual drag queen, who often introduces his female alter ego to his dates, has revealed that he is regularly mistaken for a women by strangers.

Freelance videographer, Logan Tritt, 24, from Kansas, became fascinated by drag in October 2014 during his first year of university in Arizona where he was still settling in and finding friends. As a creative outlet, he decided to explore the world of drag.

Look - Jess - Anderson - Zooey - Deschanel

He created a feminine look, called Jess Anderson, which was inspired by Zooey Deschanel's character, Jess, from comedy series New Girl. He now goes out in public at Jess once a week.

Over the next few years he began taking Jess out in public and he says that strangers assume that he is a woman until he speaks and the 'illusion is over'.

Experience - Clothes - Charity - Shop - Employee

He had one negative experience while trying clothes in a local charity shop; an employee, after hearing his voice, pulled him out of the women's dressing room and told him he needed to be in the men's.

After years of Jess being half of him, he has now decided to tell the girl he is dating on the third date about his alter ego and even posts pictures of him as Jess on his online dating profiles.

Jess - Experience - Women - Drag - Personality

He says Jess has taught him so much about the female experience and now empathizes more with women through his drag personality, as he takes an hour-and-a-half to transform into Jess, including wearing makeup, shaving, wearing skirts, dresses and he even wears fake ****.

'I first got into drag during my freshman year of college. During my freshman year of college, I had no connections and no pre-existing friendships in Arizona,' Logan said.

Combination - Film - School - Outlet - Reason

'This, in combination with a heavily textbook-based film school, left me desiring a creative outlet. I've always for some reason seen the feminine aesthetic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction