Actor turned wrestler David Arquette tells how he 'puts his life on the line' every match

Mail Online | 5/15/2019 | Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com And James Desborough For Dailymail.com
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/13/22/13456884-0-image-a-5_1557781648999.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/13/4768995089126503887/1024x576_MP4_4768995089126503887.mp4

Hollywood star turned wrestler David Arquette says he is happy to 'put his life on the line' every time he enters the ring.

And in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Arquette said he will not give up wrestling despite coming close to death after sustaining a neck cut during a fight in Los Angeles last November.

Scream - Actor - Hospital - Months - Bar

The Scream actor also revealed he has been in the hospital more in the past 12 months as a Bar Wrestling fighter than in his entire life.

And while his wife Christine McLarty and their two young sons are concerned for his health, he has no plans to give up the sport because he enjoys the 'real experience.'

Adrenaline - Junkie - DailyMailTV - Days - Friend

The adrenaline junkie spoke to DailyMailTV days before facing off against his late friend Luke Perry's son Jack Perry in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Arquette said: 'You put your life on the line every time you step into the ring.

Lot - People - Wrestling - Nothing - Fake

'A lot of people say wrestling is fake and there is nothing fake about it. It's one of the most real experiences I've ever had entertaining.'

Last November Arquette was hospitalized after suffering an infection when his neck was slashed by a glass tube in an extreme exhibition match against Nick Gage.

Admits - 'scary - Injury - Centimeters - Artery

The 47-year-old admits that the 'scary' injury came just centimeters from his main artery and could have been his last moment on earth.

Pointing at his scar, he added: 'I got my throat cut in a wrestling match. Luckily, it hit my muscle.

'It - Jugular - Time - Sport

'It didn't hit the jugular, but I would have died right there and I was worried I was dying at the time. But it really is an incredibly dangerous sport.

'My neck is out right now, my back is out, but you kind of know that going in and it takes a certain person to be a wrestler.'

Performer

However the performer,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!