Amanpour Pushes Gun Control, Climate Alarmism With New Zealand Prime Minister

NewsBusters | 5/15/2019 | Staff
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/amanpour_4.jpg

In a pre-recorded interview that aired on Tuesday's Amanpour and Company, PBS host Christiane Amanpour slanted left on gun control and global warming alarmism as she spoke with liberal New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

The PBS host brought up the issue of guns by reading a tweet from Ardern's fiance in which he praised his future wife for making their baby safer by enacting gun control. Amanpour then praised her guest's record as she added: "You know, even President Obama couldn't do that in the United States after the massacre of children at Sandy Hook, but you did. In a matter of 26 days, legislation was passed."

Amanpour - Shootings - United - States

Amanpour then brought up shootings in the United States as she followed up:

Just to remind, over 110 mass shootings in the United States since 1982, according to an investigative site, 15 school shootings alone this year. It's a really difficult topic to grapple. I mean, I wonder if you ever think that other countries can learn from what you did and actually what neighboring Australia did after their massacre in 1996. A conservative government passed tough gun laws.

Ardern - Country - Guns - United - States

Ardern recalled that her country banned some semi-automatic guns, and exclaimed that "I do not understand the United States."

After asking her if she had pressed President Donald Trump to use the words "white natoinalist terrorism"...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.