Coup Collaborators Turn on Each Other

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 5/15/2019 | George Prayias
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/APP-032819-COUP-Against-Trump-RATS-1.jpg

RUSH: Mr. Barr appointing Mr. Durham to go out there and look at the investigation, guess what’s happening? All of these participants in the coup are beginning to accuse each other. This is so delicious. Comey’s out there smearing Rosenstein. Rosenstein smears back. Brennan and Comey are going at it over who first put the unverified dossier into the intelligence briefing. Folks, it’s like rats scurrying amidst the ship to try to get off of it. They’re all out there trying to say, “I didn’t do it; you did it.

Trying to waste time looking at all of this… Frankly, it’s great to see. These guys are out now trying to blame others, point fingers at each other. Brennan and Comey are actually in an argument over who put the Steele dossier into the intelligence briefing and then had it go up to the FISA court. So if these guys could be leveraged, they could the end up lying and ratting each other out. Now, I… By the way, the New York Times has a story today that I don’t believe.

New - York - Times - Story - Mr

The New York Times has a story saying that (paraphrased) “Mr. Durham, this is just an inquiry, it’s not an investigation, and nobody has any reason to worry. They’re just trying to see if there is any reason to investigate. This is…” But I have it on better authority that this is much farther along, much more advanced than the New York Times wants its readers to believe. I think this is fake news out of the New York Times and I’m not gonna spend any more time on it than what I just did.

I got an email note from a friend talking about all of the rats in this ship now starting to accuse each other, Comey/Rosenstein, Rosenstein/Comey, Brennan/Comey. And...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!