Continetti: I’m Waiting for Anthony Weiner to Join the Race

Washington Free Beacon | 5/15/2019 | Washington Free Beacon Staff
tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-6.52.40-AM-e1557917592905.png

Washington Free Beacon editor in chief Matthew Continetti remarked at how many Democratic candidates were running for president and joked that he expected Anthony Weiner to join the race.

Speaking with Bret Baier on Fox News's Special Report Tuesday, Continetti explained the peculiarity of the current state of the Democratic primary.

Field - Primary - Lifetime - American - History

"I'm struck by the field," he said. "It is clearly the largest primary in my lifetime, perhaps in American history."

Yet, despite the breadth of the field, Continetti explained it lacked serious depth. He pointed to the latest to enter the field, Montana Governor Steve Bullock (D.).

Trouble - Democrats - Lineup - Bullock - Example

"You would have trouble picking out these Democrats from the lineup," he said. "Bullock, for example. No one knows who he is and yet something compels him to run for president."

Baier asked what might be prompting the field to continue growing. Currently, former Vice President Joe Biden has a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: