Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’

Breitbart | 5/14/2019 | Staff
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/GettyImages-1149113935-640x335.jpg

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential contender Joe Biden on Tuesday said he “absolutely” agrees with a woman who claimed that President Trump is an “illegitimate” during an event in Nashua, New Hampshire.

A transcript of the exchange is as follows:

AUDIENCE - MEMBER - Case - Trump - Derangement

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election because I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him.

He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!