Scarlett Moffatt brands her ex Lee Wilkinson a 'sociopath' and reveals her family never liked him

Mail Online | 5/13/2019 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/13/12/13436712-0-image-a-98_1557746557756.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/20/4641071045760863748/1024x576_MP4_4641071045760863748.mp4

She recently gushed over her 'soulmate' Scott Dobinson in a sweet Instagram post, after splitting from her ex Lee Wilkinson in April last year.

And Scarlett Moffatt, 29, labelled her ex-boyfriend a 'sociopath' and hinted that her family never liked him as she continued to heap praise on her new man, whilst chatting on the red carpet at the TV BAFTAs on Sunday night.

Scott - Gogglebox - Star - Sun - Family

Speaking about Scott, the Gogglebox star turned presenter told The Sun: said: 'My family like him which is a first and it's nice not to be with someone who is a sociopath. I'm loving life.'

As defined by HealthLine a sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).

Health - Information - Site - 'People - ASPD

The health information site goes on to explain that: 'People with ASPD can't understand others' feelings. They'll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.

'People with ASPD may also use "mind games" to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.'

MailOnline - Scarlett - Moffatt - Representatives - Comment

MailOnline has contacted Scarlett Moffatt's representatives for comment.

Scarlett has been dating police constable Scott since the end of last year, but stepped out with her mum Betty at Sunday's glamorous event.

Appearance - TV - BAFTAs - Couple - Trip

Her appearance at the TV BAFTAs comes after the loved-up couple enjoyed a romantic trip to Disneyland Paris earlier this month, leaving the I'm A Celeb winner to gush about her new boyfriend on Instagram.

Sharing a selfie of them together in front of the Eiffel Tower, Scarlett branded Scott her 'soulmate' in a heart-felt photo caption.

POST - ALERT

She wrote: 'SOPPY POST ALERT. After being broken a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.