Why Kaitlyn Bristowe Says Hannah Brown Doesn’t Deserve Her Own ‘Bachelorette’ Season

ET Canada | 5/13/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/bristowbrown.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,8px,4000px,2668px&resize=720,480

Hannah Brown‘s season of “The Bachelorette” starts in just a few hours, but according to Kaitlyn Bristowe, she doesn’t deserve to be the next franchise lead.

During her appearance on Sunday night’s episode of “LadyGang” with hosts Keltie Knight, Jac Vanek and Becca Tobin, Bristowe named Brown as the one Bachelorette who shouldn’t have gotten her own season.

Season - Reality - Star - Podcaster - Fans

“I really have hyped up her season,” the reality star turned podcaster confessed after fans saw her give well wishes to Brown on last week’s big “Bachelorette” reunion. “I’m just saying that [she doesn’t deserve it] because I don’t know her yet.”

According to Bristowe, she just “got back in ABC’s good books,” after her public feud with “Bachelor” creator Mike Fleiss. In 2017, she called out Fleiss on Twitter for allegedly putting the brakes on her joining “Dancing With the Stars”, claiming he told her that her engagement to then-fiance Shawn Booth should be her priority instead of dancing. She’s spoken out on the topic to ET several times since, explaining that she’d still love to appear on the dancing competition — and continued to talk about it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.