'Hot grandma' yoga teacher shocks her Instagram followers when she reveals she's turned 40 

Mail Online | 10/8/2016 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/11/21/13383300-0-image-a-109_1557605579791.jpg

A California yoga teacher has shocked her Instagram followers by revealing she's actually a hot grandmother who's just turned 40.

Alice Vasquez told her 27,000 Instagram followers that she was '#fab40' on May 2, which came as a surprise to many who unsurprisingly mistook her for being decades younger based on the pictures she's shared.

Vasquez - Daily - Star - Years - Inspire

Vasquez told Daily Star that she decided to reveal that she's 40 years old 'to inspire women my age that we don't have to hide behind feeing [sic] older and people have responded in a very positive way.'

She added that 'Men of course say that I look better than some girls in their 20s,' to which she notes that she's 'not your average 40-year-old woman.'

Vasquez - Birthday - Las - Vegas - Pool

Vasquez celebrated her birthday by hitting Las Vegas, going to a pool party, nightclub and strip club so she could 'to support all the single mums that dance for a living.'

Her 21-year-old son Michael and his girlfriend were left in charge of Vasquez's three granddaughters, while her daughter, Kayla, accompanied her to Las...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.