Lust Illustrated: SI's Naked, PC Models Bare All to Promote Diversity, Change World

NewsBusters | 5/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/si_swimsuit_issue_cover.jpg

The idea of actually covering sports has become so passé for two iconic sports media organizations that they've devolved into a lusty competition to determine which can one-down the other in so-called artistic nudity. ESPN presents full buff arrays of athletes "performing" their respective sport, and Sports Illustrated is pulling out every PC trick in the book — hijabs and burkinis, painted ladies and politically correct subjects bearing virtue messages on their naked flesh — to gain attention. All in the name of progressive art moving sport and society forward toward the nirvana of diversity.

Just days ago, ESPN fired the latest shot in the woke/buck naked photo wars with its 2019 deviation from sport to hedonism. Seeking to maintain relevance, Sports Illustrated answers with woke, politically correct displays of flesh, only now with hijab- and burkini-clad, plus-sized and nude models adorned only with words like "tolerance" and "diversity."

Actress - Hunter - McGrady - Model - Swimwear

Actress Hunter McGrady, the plus-sized model who appears tummy down in swimwear on a beach, tweeted:

Yahoo lifestyle writer Kerry Justich says, "Hunter McGrady may be the “curviest model ever. But she wants her body-shamers to know that that doesn’t mean she’s unhealthy."

InStyle - Magazine - Samantha - Sutton - McGrady

InStyle magazine's Samantha Sutton interviewed McGrady and said she was "against hiding anything" with her "fierce repertoire of poses." “I just do what I feel is sexy — it’s never about hiding anything,” McGrady says, "praising how the magazine has embraced diversity over the years. 'It’s never about ‘Oh, let me tuck this in, let me do this, let me do that.’ I really want to showcase my body as it is. It’s so important that it’s prevalent in the images that are picked.” Despite the model suffering leg cramps, a full team of SI of photo crew members captures her "perfect moments."

"Hello, Hunter: Diversity in Media Is the Gateway to Tolerance...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!