REVIEW: NEW ‘SEAL TEAM’ EPISODE ‘MY LIFE FOR YOURS’ IS CHILLING AND FULL OF ACTION

The Daily Caller | 5/11/2019 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/114727_0048b-1-e1557487807899.jpg

The latest episode of “SEAL Team” on CBS was absolutely outstanding.

WARNING: THERE ARE GOING TO BE SPOILERS BELOW. DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU AREN’T CAUGHT UP YET. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

Life - Yours - **** - Episode - Ray

Let me just start off right away by saying “My Life for Yours” was one **** of an awesome episode. For those who might not remember, Ray’s parachute didn’t deploy as the credits rolled in the previous episode as the team jumped into some disputed India/Pakistan territory to take out a terrorist.

I was on the edge of my seat. Was Ray dead? Was he alive? What the **** was going on?

Ray - Reserve - Moments - Ground - Jason

Well, it turns out Ray got his reserve out moments before hitting the ground, and survived. Unfortunately, he was cut off from Jason and the rest of Bravo and was on his own.

We’ve seen the second in command of the team undergo some serious issues over the past few episodes, and he came to blows with Jason in the last one.

Old - Ray - Woman - Thought - Ray

Old Ray probably would have killed this woman without much thought. The Ray we saw in Mexico probably would have done it without much thought, and I honestly thought he might kill her. I wouldn’t blame him.

After all, he’s fighting to stay alive, but things took a bit of an unexpected twist. He let her go and decides to make a run for it. In one of the coolest sequences in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!