Shocking video shows a driver crashing his BMW through a crowded shopping mall's doors in Washington

Mail Online | 5/9/2019 | Chauncey Alcorn For Dailymail.com
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/10/06/13326478-0-image-a-49_1557466051346.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/10/1424215694230373212/1024x576_MP4_1424215694230373212.mp4

An allegedly intoxicated Washington driver was arrested Thursday evening after police say he was caught on video driving his BMW through a local shopping mall.

Francisco Samuel 'Sam' Kehoe, 31, of Rock Island, Washington was taken to the Chelan County Regional Justice Center on suspicion of DUI, hit and run, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and reckless endangerment, after the 6pm incident at Wanatchee Valley Mall in East Wenatchee, Washington, the Seattle Times reports.

Douglas - County - Jail - Bond - Thursday

He remained in Douglas County jail on $250,000 bond Thursday evening.

Authorities say video of the incident shows Kehoe plowing a white four-door BMW wagon through a set of the mall's doors.

Vehicle - Smashes - Entrance - Glass - Property

His vehicle smashes through the entrance, shattering glass and destroying property. The driver cruises through an atrium at a relatively low speed.

He heads towards the entrance of Sportsman's Warehouse before eventually turning the car around and exiting out the same way he came in.

Decades - Life - Someone - Doors - Mall

'I've been almost three decades of policing and I've lived here my whole life, but I've never known of someone crashing through the doors of a mall and going for a joyride,' East Wenatchee Police officer Joe Hinkle told iFiber One Radio after the incident.

Kehoe was first spotted acting strangely in the parking lot of Shari's Restaurant outside the mall, according to sworn affidavits obtained by iFiber One and the Seattle Times.

Restaurant - Staffers - Police - Kehoe - Vehicle

Restaurant staffers called police after Kehoe's vehicle, which police said is registered in him, repeatedly entered and left the business' parking lot several times, momentarily parking and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!