Who will win the Game of Thrones? Here's our predictions...

CNET | 5/9/2019 | Mark Serrels
tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/img/UFkl6RiZ3s6dsV_OdcT12-AlaM4=/756x567/2019/05/06/1adfd325-7ab6-41dc-8e8d-755b50cec10d/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-dany-after-missandei.jpg

We're rapidly approaching the end of Game of Thrones and we have a lot of feelings about that fact. Some of us are prepped for disappointment, others think Cersei Lannister is the greatest villain in television history. Mostly everyone's just really upset that Jon Snow didn't pat Ghost goodbye.

But seeing as we're heading toward the endgame (and we've finally calibrated our televisions correctly) we thought it might be a good time to discuss predictions.

Game - Thrones - Predictions

Who will ultimately win the Game of Thrones? Here are our predictions...

I think it's clear at this point that the ship is steering towards the Jon Snow ending, but this is Game of Thrones and what you think is going to happen is almost meaningless.

Symbolism - Rhaegal - Shot - Neck - Euron

It's a tough one to call. The symbolism of Rhaegal getting shot in the neck by Euron Greyjoy, leaving just one dragon remaining, suggests that Dany and Jon ruling over the incest realm as a nephew and aunt power couple probs isn't happening at this point. The smart money is probably on Jon Snow, given he is a LITERAL AND ACTUAL MARY SUE, but a super powered Dany is still a possibility.

Part of me, however, would love the twist of Cersei winning in the end. Look, she might be a sociopath who hates poor people, but she's been through a lot, OK? She's been used and abused, her children have been murdered, and she reigns supreme in the most patriarchal universe in television history. She has taken on men in the game of thrones, bending the rules they wrote, rules that work to her absolute disadvantage, but still she continues to outplay them all.

She is my Queen and I will forever bow down to her.

Wild fan-fic theories are on the table now that GOT is racing hard to the finish line, right? Then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!