Johnny Galecki reveals he hopes to have a girl as first child

Mail Online | 5/9/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/10/00/13318580-0-image-a-29_1557445680327.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/01/5614739180632455901/1024x576_MP4_5614739180632455901.mp4

Before the penultimate episode of The Big Bang Theory on Thursday night, and a week before the one-hour series finale, Johnny Galecki talked the final episodes on The Talk on Thursday morning.

The 44-year-old actor was asked by The Talk co-host Sharon Osbourne if he was happy with the way the show ended, with the actor responding he was 'extremely happy.'

Johnny - Birth - Child - Girl

Johnny also talked about the birth of his first child, revealing he had hoped to have a girl.

Speaking of the finale, he explained: 'Of course, for years, we've been pontificating and hypothesizing how it could end, and there have been so many brilliant finales to so many wonderful shows.'

'I - Writers - Characters - Relationships - Somebody

'I know it was important to the writers that these characters live on in these relationships, and not that somebody moves to Switzerland or something like that.

'Boy, I just think the writers nailed it, they really did,' he added. 'I was asked a few months ago what my top favorite shows (episodes) were, and it was kind of impossible to answer.'

'I - Air - Episodes - Galecki

'I can now, and this isn't just because they're the last three to air, the last three episodes are truly my favorite,' Galecki said.

'They wrapped it up in a beautiful way. I don't think any fan will think, "What the **** were they thinking?"'

Actor - Week

The actor also announced last week that he's expecting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.