Shaquille O'Neal buys shoes for Georgia boy, 13, with size 18 feet after single mom's Instagram plea

Mail Online | 5/9/2019 | Chauncey Alcorn For Dailymail.com
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/10/02/13321508-0-image-a-18_1557453195178.jpg

A Georgia mom struggling to buy shoes for her 13-year-old son's massive size 18 feet has received a helping hand from none-other-than Shaquille O'Neal.

Brittany Keith of Douglasville, Georgia, posted a plea for help on Instagram Saturday, asking someone to aid her in finding and paying for shoes for her son, Zach Keith.

Zach - Basketball - Football - Player - Stewart

Zach is a basketball and football player at Stewart Middle School in Douglasville who is already 6 feet 2 inches tall.

'It’s hard finding shoes and cleats in his size let alone being able to afford them at times. He’s almost in a size 19 and I need help. If you can do anything to help I will be so appreciative,' Brittany said in her Instagram post.

Atlanta - CBS - News - Post - Station

She tagged Atlanta's CBS 46 news in the post and the station contacted Shaq.

The NBA legend has lots of experience struggling to buy shoes for his own size 23 feet. He arranged for Brittany and Zach to visit Friedman's Shoes, O'Neal's favorite big-and-tall shoe store in Atlanta, which is owned by Bruce Friedman.

Shaq - CBS - Reporter - Sharon - Reed

Shaq told CBS 46 reporter Sharon Reed he's bought 3,000 pairs of shoes from Friedman's over the last 30 years ever since the owner gave him a free pair of dress shoes for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!