Jessica Simpson gets real about 'the joy of postpartum' as she stretches in her rubber corset

Mail Online | 5/9/2019 | Cailley Chella For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/09/20/13309722-0-image-a-60_1557431288476.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/28/24691782573405944/1024x576_MP4_24691782573405944.mp4

Jessica Simpson gave birth to her third child, Birdie Mae, just seven weeks ago.

And like many proud new moms, the 38-year-old singer has been using social media to proudly share photos of her new bundle with the world.

Motherhood - Smiles - Snuggles - Thursday - Dukes

But motherhood isn't all smiles and snuggles and on Thursday The Dukes of Hazard actress shared an honest and vulnerable picture of the 'joy of postpartum.'

'Just stretching it out in my rubber corset. The joy of postpartum,' the actress captioned the photo.

Wan - Forever - Hitmaker - Teal - Fingernails

The I Wanna Love You Forever hitmaker is seen reaching her teal painted fingernails to her toes, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders to the street.

She's keeping things comfortable while she recovers from giving birth, wearing all black athletic wear including a black Champion hoodie, protecting her eyes with a pair of black sunglasses and dons black trainers on her feet for the neighborhood stroll.

Rubber - Corset - Mothers - C-section - Muscles

A rubber corset can be helpful for mothers who have just given birth by C-section because it can 'help the lax abdominal muscles return to their previous shape by pulling the muscles and skin closer together,' thus speeding up recovery, according to Today.

Simpson and her husband, Eric Johnson, 39, have two other children together: their daughter Maxwell, six, and son Ace, five.

Reality - TV - Show - Star - Journey

The reality TV show star has been pretty open about her journey through motherhood.

She recently posted about the process...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!