BAPTIST PASTOR WRITES IN USA TODAY THAT THE BIBLE CAN’T BE TRUSTED, AND THAT THE CHURCH MUST ACCEPT OPEN LGBTQP MEMBERS IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

Now The End Begins | 5/6/2019 | Geoffrey Grider
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/LGBTQP-welcoming-congregation-church-laodicea-end-times-falling-away-bible-prophecy.jpg

SHARE THIS STORY:

I cannot say it anymore loudly, any stronger or one bit more passionately than I have been – we are in the falling away from the truth of bible doctrine that Paul prophesied could one day happen. It is happening now, right now, today. If you’re looking for ‘proof’ stop looking, because if this doesn’t prove it to you, you are incapable of recognizing truth.

Proof - Time - Apostasy - Paul - Article

If you ever needed proof that we are knee-deep into that great time of apostasy that Paul calls the ‘falling away’, look no further. This article we present to you today will confirm that for you a hundred times over. On the USA Today site, it says that Oliver Thomas is a retired American Baptist minister and a member of USA TODAY’s Board of Contributors. He has written an article so Liberal and so Far Left that even Joel Osteen would have trouble putting his name on it. Well, maybe not.

Apostate Thomas states that the Christian church has failed in two main areas. The first area, he says, is our mistake in ‘believing the bible to be true’, and ‘taking it literally’. The second area he berates the Church is ‘getting it wrong’ on LGBTQ+P for pedophile people. Thomas says that the passages dealing with homosexuality were ‘written by men’, and as such, ‘cannot be trusted’. Shall I pause for a moment while we let this sink into your brain? Nah.

Bit - Truth - Doctrine - Paul - Day

I cannot say it anymore loudly, any stronger or one bit more passionately than I have been – we are in the falling away from the truth of bible doctrine that Paul prophesied could one day happen. It is happening now, right now, today. If you’re looking for ‘proof’ stop looking, because if this doesn’t prove it to you, you are incapable of recognizing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Now The End Begins
Wake Up To Breaking News!