Watch: Punk Trump Haters Attack After Seeing N Korean Woman in MAGA Hat

Conservative Tribune | 5/7/2019 | Wilmot
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/05/MAGA-for-MAy-7.jpg

There’s some sort of sickening reassurance I get when I see a new video of someone getting a “Make America Great Again” hat getting ripped off by some angry partisan. If I don’t run across one every week or so, I feel like I haven’t been paying enough attention to the news.

Either that, or the left actually started really believing that “love trumps hate.”

Alas - Luck

Alas, no such luck.

And, in our latest entrant in the thoroughly dispiriting hat-grabbing sweepstakes, a group of your standard-issue anti-Trump zealots managed to pick a group of North Korean defectors and South Koreans who risked their lives to help those stuck in wretchedness that prevails north of the DMZ.

Washington - Times - Video - Rapper - Sobriquet

According to The Washington Times, the video had originally been published by a rapper who goes by the sobriquet Bigalow Black, along with the caption “Not Around Here Pimp…Ain’t None Of That Make America Great Again S—.”

“In the now-viral video, one man is seen ripping the red hat off another man’s head and throwing it in the air. Another man then stomps on the hat and rips another hat off another man’s head,” The Times reported.

Tweet - Mr - Black - Senses

The tweet has since been deleted, but not because Mr. Black came to his senses.

Instead, conservative outlet PJ Media picked up the story.

Clip - Faith - Humanity - Left

Here’s the 15-second clip which will once again make you question your faith in the humanity of the left:

The clip, according to PJ Media, had been retweeted over 3.8 thousand times and liked over 7.9 thousand times from when it was posted on April 30 until it was deleted.

Asians - MAGA - Hats - Tourists - Wendy

“The Asians wearing MAGA hats were not just tourists,” Wendy Wright, president of Christian Freedom International, told PJ Media.

“They are North Korean defectors and South Koreans who get rice, medicine, and Bibles into North Korea and North Korean defectors out.”

Group

The group had been visiting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!