'Drunk' Florida man 'crashed lawn mower into cruiser then claimed cops poisoned him with cocaine'

Mail Online | 5/6/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/06/21/13167982-0-image-a-41_1557176123871.jpg

A Florida man accused of driving a lawn mower under the influence has claimed police poisoned him with class A drugs before he crashed the grass trimmer into a patrol vehicle.

Gary Anderson, 68, was heading down the highway with a trailer attached to the electric powered item Saturday around 7pm but struck the cop car in Haines City.

One - Motor - Time - One - Car

No one was inside the motor at the time and no one was harmed but the car received minor damage to the bumper.

An image shows the trailer outside Rodriguez Fashion on US-17/92 North with a drinks cooler inside.

Law - Enforcement - Behavior - Man

Law enforcement stated they observed strange behavior from the man when they confronted him.

They reported his attitude 'ranged from laughing to aggressive' then admitted he was intoxicated.

Haines - City - Police - Department - Officer

'F**k it, I'm drunk, take me to jail,' Haines City Police Department says he told an officer.

It may not have been difficult for cops to guess as they note he had a 'strong odor'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!