Caller Requests Monologue Monday

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 5/6/2019 | George Prayias
moemajor (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/APP-032119-Show-Flag-Logo.jpg

RUSH: We’ll start in Granville, Michigan. This is Joel, and it’s great to have you. How you doing, Joel?

CALLER: Wow, a listener from since your first week on The Big 89 in Chicago, and I can now check this one off my bucket list.

RUSH

RUSH: Well, it’s great to have you with us. I’m glad you called.

CALLER: I just love it. But you disappointed me, my brother. You were talking about Hillary Clinton, and I thought you were gonna mention — I saw her on MSNBC — and she used the quote, “I’m now living rent free in Donald Trump’s mind.”

RUSH - Weekend - Emails - People - Hillary

RUSH: Oh, yeah, I did see that. I saw that over the weekend. I got so many emails from people who said, “I wonder where Hillary heard that line.”

CALLER: That cracked me up. I about died. And there was a good comment underneath that says, “Wow. I guess that puts her back in the White House.” So funny.

RUSH - Clintons - Heads - Home - Hillary

RUSH: I said this about both Clintons, that I’ve been living rent free in their heads since the 1990’s. And it must have really stuck with them. It must have really hit home with Hillary.

CALLER: I can’t believe she was so ignorant to use it, ’cause it was so obvious. I just had to mention that to you. It cracked me up.

RUSH - Wait - Wait - Wait - Wait

RUSH: Well, wait, wait, wait, wait. I appreciate your thinking of me when you heard her plagiarize me, or I should better say adapt what I said.

CALLER: Correct.

RUSH

RUSH: But why do you think it’s ignorant for her to use that? Because it’s so obvious to everybody?

CALLER: So obvious. Everybody in the world — well, her people wouldn’t know that. So maybe it’s not. Your listeners would know that. But the other people would think, “Wow, that’s pretty clever,” ’cause they never listen to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!