Woman sexually abused by two teachers when she was 17 files lawsuit against school district

Mail Online | 4/18/2020 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/02/20/13019960-0-image-a-80_1556825392897.jpg

A former high school student, who was sexually abused by two Florida teachers inside a classroom, has sued the school district.

The young woman, now 19, was 17 years old when 29-year-old Chad Coy, then 27, and Ryan Kirkpatrick, 28, then 26, had sex with her while they were both teaching at Ocoee High School in Ocoee, Florida.

Orlando - Sentinel - Woman - Damages - Orange

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the woman is seeking more than $15,000 in damages from the Orange County Public Schools and the Orange County School Board.

A spokesperson for the school district said the district does not comment on pending litigation.

Coy - Kirkpatrick - Classroom - Sex - Incidents

Coy and Kirkpatrick were arrested in 2017 over separate classroom sex incidents with the woman, who was a student at the time.

At the time, the student said she twice performed oral sex on Coy and once on Kirkpatrick.

Parts - School

They also reportedly touched her private parts at the school.

But the girl did not think either of them knew that the other was also intimate with her.

Court - Documents - 'Kirkpatrick - Escape - Reality

She said in court documents: 'Kirkpatrick told me I was just a nice little escape from reality.'

And Coy reportedly told her he loved her and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!