Doutzen Kroes shows off her enviable abs in new swimwear campaign

Mail Online | 5/2/2019 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/02/11/12998558-0-image-a-119_1556792268074.jpg

She's been an ambassador for Netherlands-based swimwear brand Hunkemoller since 2016.

And Doutzen Kroes, 34, looks simply sensational in an array of seductive bikinis as she poses by the poolside for her latest photoshoot.

Dutch - Supermodel - Berry - Water - Edge

The Dutch supermodel wowed in a berry hued two-piece, reclining by the water's edge as she revealed her impossibly toned six pack.

Doutzen also rocked a metallic number displaying her toned and lithe physique in the string two-piece.

Gold - Goddess - Bikini - Design - Part

The Gold Goddess bikini design is a special part of the collection since all sales profits will be donated to her Knot on My Planet charity.

Doutzen set up the project in a bid to put an end to the ivory crisis and elephant extinction.

'I - Hunkemoller - Fun - Edit - Bikini

She said: 'I am so thankful to Hunkemoller. I had so much fun creating my own edit for this amazing bikini that is also supporting our quest with Knot on My Planet.'

Her hair was given a wet-look makeover and her stunning features were enhanced with bronzer and a dewy coral lipstick.

Range - Looks - Sizzling - Photoshoot - Polka

She is seen modelling a wide range of looks in the sizzling photoshoot, including a polka dot number with a one-shoulder, asymmetric...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!