Matthew Wright reveals his stalker **** and says his wife Amelia is 'terrified'

Mail Online | 5/1/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/19/12969766-0-image-a-19_1556735913222.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/01/232886094033276676/1024x576_MP4_232886094033276676.mp4

Matthew Wright has spoken out about his stalker ****, revealing his wife Amelia has been left terrified by the ordeal.

The television presenter, who welcomed his first child Cassady in January, described how he was forced to contact the police after his stalker repeatedly turned up at his house and shouted through his letterbox.

Talk - Show - Radio - Wednesday - Matthew

Appearing on Talk Show Radio on Wednesday, Matthew, 53, said: 'I've just said goodbye to the police after the stalker came round to my house in the afternoon, she knows where I live.

'She shouts through the letterbox at Amelia demanding access to me and to the baby.

Sort - Relationship

'She thinks she and I have conjured up some sort of relationship.'

Matthew described things started escalating when the woman turned up to his public events, where she blamed him for looking at her in a 'suggestive manner'.

'She - Events - Friends - Course - Visits

'She started turning up at events where some of my better-known friends were and talking to them, and of course repeated visits to home,' he said.

Despite his wife Amelia feeling threatened, Matthew said he didn't want his stalker to be arrested but had no choice but to contact the police.

'Amelia - Baby - Feels - Threat - Threat

'Amelia with a newborn baby feels really under threat from her. I don't feel physically under threat from her at all. I really don't want her to be be nicked for it,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.