Kourtney Kardashian, 40, is selling a $49 collagen latte mix with hyaluronic acid

Mail Online | 10/25/2017 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/21/12973122-0-image-a-103_1556742834218.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/10/2735077927192738740/1024x576_MP4_2735077927192738740.mp4

Kourtney Kardashian's lifestyle website store, Poosh, is officially up and running.

On Wednesday, the Poosh store dropped, which the reality TV star, 39, promoted through numerous Instagram posts.

Fans - Flavors - Collagen - Latte - Powder

Fans can choose from two flavors of collagen latte powder for $49, while perusing Kourtney's other product recommendations.

The Poosh Instagram page shared a collage of images including pictures of the hot mom, plus her wellness products.

Caption - Photo - Poosh - Store - Limited-edition

The caption for the photo read: 'The Poosh store is officially open! Introducing our limited-edition collab with Vital Proteins. Link in bio to shop now.'

Kardashian also raved about the protein mix, sharing a risque shot of her tanned and toned body in a silk lingerie dress.

Mug - Latte - Keeping - Kardashian - Star

Sipping on a mug filled with the latte, the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star wrote, 'Collagen has been an important part of my wellness and self-care routine for years. So it only seemed natural to have Poosh’s first collab be a collagen powder.'

Putting a mix on the substance the beauty also said: '(and I’ve added some extra favorites of mine like hyaluronic acid, amla fruit and ashwagandha). I’ve worked so hard on this to make it perfect - from the taste, to the ingredients. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!'

Readers - Company - Site - Shop - Poosh

She then pointed readers to the company's site, shop.poosh.com.

With...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!