Lala Kent scrubs all images of fiance Randall Emmett off Instagram following feud with 50 Cent

Mail Online | 10/25/2017 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/21/12972350-0-image-a-88_1556740929896.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/09/8702386840864340328/1024x576_MP4_8702386840864340328.mp4

It's been a rough week for Randall Emmett, the fiance of Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent, who has been embroiled in an embarrassing social media tête-à-tête with rapper 50 Cent.

After Emmett finally ended his public feud with the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, it appeared that the fight may have caused trouble at home with his bride-to-be.

Tuesday - Lala - Evidence - Relationship - Instagram

On Tuesday, Lala, 28, inexplicably scrubbed all evidence of their relationship off of her Instagram feed which included their engagement post.

Fans became even more confused about the status of their relationship as Emmett was simultaneously sharing photos and videos of Lala, including one in bed.

Video - Pair - Friends - Instagram - Story

She later shared a video of her own of the pair hanging out with friends on her Instagram story but didn't put back any of the images into her feed. This comes after a bizarre week of fighting over money with 50 Cent.

The rap mogul had been on a social media warpath against Emmett over a $1 million unpaid loan and launched a public attack last week demanding he pay back the six-year-old loan.

Fans - Rules - Star - Rift - Emmett

Fans of the Rules star first began wondering if the financial rift between 50 and Emmett had caused relationship issues at home after the Candy Shop rapper brought her into the fold.

The pair's row boiled to the surface when 50 Cent shared a clip of Kent talking to her co-star about the first time she had sex with Randall.

Time - Gifts - Kent - Emmett - Fall

'I let him hit it the first time and we were inseparable; he would just send me, like, really expensive gifts,' Kent, who got engaged to Emmett last fall, tells castmate Stassi Schroeder in the clip.

'The first night we banged, I got a car the next day. He was like, "Do you want a Range Rover?"'

Cent - Fun

50 Cent went on to make fun...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!