Georgia Harrison EXCLUSIVE: Love Island star suffers tear in her BOTTOM during London Marathon

Mail Online | 4/29/2019 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/29/20/12874684-0-image-a-67_1556566751222.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/18/9115022226865801858/1024x576_MP4_9115022226865801858.mp4

She managed to complete the London Marathon on Sunday, in exactly four hours.

And MailOnline can reveal that Love Island star Georgia Harrison, 24, tore her left buttock just ten miles into the 26.3 mile race, but didn't realise what the pain in her backside was until she visited a physiotherapist the next day.

Source - 'Georgia - Miles - London - Marathon

A source said: 'Georgia was about ten miles in to the London Marathon race on Sunday when she felt a pull in her bottom.

'The pain got worse as she continued on and finished the marathon in exactly four hours. However after the race her left butt cheek was swollen and really red.

Physiotherapist - Today - Tear - Gluteus - Maximus

'She went to see her physiotherapist today and discovered she had an acute tear on her gluteus maximus.

'The physio said he's amazed she was able to finish the race with that sort of injury.'

Completion - Marathon - Georgia - Instagram - Stories

Following her successful completion of the marathon, Georgia revealed on her Instagram Stories that she had barely trained for the gruelling run.

She told her followers: 'My legs and knees are killing me. I need a couple of days to recover but it's definitely, definitely worth it.

Requests - Advice - Training - Year - Marathon

Addressing the requests for advice on training for next year's marathon, Georgia admitted: 'Hate to break it to you guys, but I ain't the girl to ask. I have been drunk for the majority of this month.

'I didn't really do enough training. I done...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity