50 Cent's feud with Randall Emmett and Lala Kent finally comes to an end

Mail Online | 4/29/2019 | Anneta Konstantinides;Adam Levy For Dailymail.com
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/29/20/12874538-0-image-a-19_1556566144433.jpg

It took threats of cracked heads, merciless memes, and even a chime-in from Chrissy Teigen, but the feud between 50 Cent and producer Randall Emmett is finally over.

The rapper had been on a social media warpath against Emmett and his fiancée, Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent, over a $1million loan.

Cent - Name - Curtis - James - Jackson

50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, launched a public attack on Emmett on Friday and demanded that he pay back the six-year-old loan.

Emmett, who repeatedly pleaded to be left alone and claimed he was going to the hospital from stress over the feud, finally paid the rapper back on Monday afternoon.

Pair - Row - Surface - Friday - Cent

The pair's row boiled to the surface on Friday after 50 Cent shared a clip of Kent, 28, talking to her co-star about the first time she had sex with Randall.

'I let him hit it the first time and we were inseparable; he would just send me, like, really expensive gifts,' Kent, who got engaged to Emmett last fall, tells castmate Stassi Schroeder in the clip.

Night - Car - Day - Range - Rover

'The first night we banged, I got a car the next day. He was like, "Do you want a Range Rover?"'

50 Cent, 43, made fun of Kent in his Instagram caption, writing: '10 seconds left in the 4 quarter h*** are Winning. Do you want A range rover, yes, b**** yassss. Then just run out and s*** a d***. LOL smh.'

Kent - Comments - Cent

Kent was quick to respond in the comments, telling 50 Cent she was 'disgusted'.

'We've sat up at dinners solo with you, you showing mad love, while begging Rand to put one of your new talentless b*****s in a film, and this is how you come for me? On the gram?'

Thug - Side - Jamaica

'She swears she's a thug from south side Jamaica queens & she's up in here watching...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: