TOWIE EXCLUSIVE: Dan Edgar warns people to stop meddling in Chloe Sims drama

Mail Online | 4/27/2019 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/27/14/12789176-0-image-a-147_1556371209190.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/27/1309784949078442690/1024x576_MP4_1309784949078442690.mp4

He's been at the forefront of the TOWIE drama for the last few weeks.

And Dan Edgar, 28, wants everyone to butt out of his break-up with Chloe Sims, 36, amid claims he had been spotted kissing another girl on a night out, as well as still speaking to his ex-girlfriend Amber Turner.

Preview - Clip - Hunk - James - 'Diags

In an exclusive preview clip, the hunk is seen chatting to James 'Diags' Bennewith and James 'Lockie' Lock over a pint at their local pub, telling his friends he's desperate to move on from the drama.

Dan tells his pals: 'I get people have got an opinion of me in these situations. But with this, it hit home a lot more because it was Chloe. And I'm gutted that it's come to this now.'

Diags - Friend - Chloe - Cousin - Joey

Diags - who warned him not to string their mutual friend Chloe along, as did her cousin Joey Essex - chimed in: 'Obviously it's going to hit deep a lot more because it's people's opinions you actually care about'.

Dan continued: 'It just needs to be left, people need to stop putting their opinions in. There's these rumours about a tweet, there's no truth in that at all.

People - Amber - Amber - Chloe

'You've got people speculating I'm still speaking to Amber. Yeah, I have spoken to Amber, but Chloe knows that.

'When Chloe come round last week after the Easter thing, we spoke about these things, cleared the air (sic).'

'It - People

'It's not fine, it's far from fine. Hopefully other people can just let it go', he added.

Drawing on his own...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!