Hey Joe, What Do Ya Know?

Townhall | 4/26/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/s1280x720/2019/88/ac247837-4317-42ca-88fc-9d4eec18343c.png

Should Space X Be Trusted to Lead Us Back to the Moon?

My Grandpa and I used to sing a chucklesome tune. He would start off saying, "Hey Joe, what do ya know?" to which I would reply, "I don't know nothin', tell me somethin'." Neither of us could sing very well, but we both found the jingle humorous. That little ditty also happens to describe what will have to be the cornerstone of former Vice President Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign. In order for "Diamond Joe" to win in this far-left, progressive field of candidates, Joe will have to pretend that he didn't "know nothin'" about a variety of issues, behaviors, and public servants he endorsed in his more than 40 years of public service.

Vice - President - Biden - Race - Politician

Even before former Vice President Biden hopped in the race, the "hands-on" politician issued an apology. Apparently, somebody had to inform him that pinching girls' hips and sniffing their hair without permission was inappropriate behavior for any man regardless of age. Still, Biden released a video saying, "Social norms have begun to change. They’ve shifted. And the boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset. And I get it. I get it. I hear what they’re saying. I understand it. And I’ll be much more mindful. That’s my responsibility."

Biden once thought unwanted kissing, touching, and fondling was within "boundaries" and a part of "social norms"? That defense seems far-fetched, but when you can say "I don't know nothin', tell me somethin'" and the media gives you a pass, who cares about the truth.

Truth - Vice - President - Biden - President

Speaking of truth, Vice President Biden will no doubt have to attack President Donald J. Trump and his associates as liars. Democratic analysts and liberal commentators regularly describe all who inhabit President Trump's sphere as double-speaking despots. So, how will "Sleepy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: