See Demián Bichir's Wife Stefanie Sherk Act Opposite Patricia Arquette on CSI: Cyber

PEOPLE.com | 4/26/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/csi.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Three years before her death, Stefanie Sherk was acting opposite Oscar winner Patricia Arquette on CSI: Cyber.

Sherk passed away on April 20 at the age of 43. Her husband, Oscar nominee Demián Bichir, broke the news in a loving tribute to her on Instagram Wednesday.

Model - Actress - Sherk - Jessica - Turing

A model and an actress, Sherk starred as Jessica Turing in season two of CSI: Cyber opposite Arquette, 51, who had a starring role as Avery Ryan before the show ended in 2016.

In the scene, the character Jessica accused Avery of having an affair with Andrew Michaels, Avery’s ex-husband and Jessica’s fiancé.

Jessica - Andrew - Avery

“Jessica, Andrew is deeply devoted to you,” Avery told her.

“Normally, I wouldn’t doubt that, but things have changed since Andrew’s visit here a few weeks ago,” Jessica said. “He’s working late a lot, he isn’t interested in discussing the final details of our wedding.”

She added, “I realize he’s your ex-husband but I thought you had both moved on.”

Sherk had a number of acting credits to her name, including a role in Bichir’s directorial debut, Un Cuento de Circo & A Love Song in 2016. She’s also had roles in #Hashtag: The Series, Valentine’s Day, Star Power, Loco Love, as well as the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!