TOWIE's Chloe Sims FINALLY shows daughter Madison's dad's face at her 14th birthday party

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/26/01/12731798-0-image-a-121_1556237361924.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/25/7702468901803279566/1024x576_MP4_7702468901803279566.mp4

Chloe Sims finally showed her 'nosy' fans her daughter Madison's dad's face on Thursday night as she shared an inside look at the teenager's 14th birthday party held at Bloc40, in Brentwood, Essex.

The TOWIE veteran, 36, took to her Instagram stories to share the fun evening shared with her nearest and dearest, including her ITVBe co-stars.

Chloe - Life - TOWIE - Fans - Video

Chloe, who has always kept her love life before TOWIE private, called out her 'nosy' fans as she shared a video of herself with Madison's dad.

She said: 'So lots of people have always been interested in who is Maddie's dad, well, here he is...

'I - F**kers

'I was 18, he was 24... all you nosy f**kers who wanted to know, here he is!'

Madison's birthday party was quite the reality star-studded event with Chloe's sister and her daughter's aunt, Demi Sims, attending as well as Georgia Kousoulou, Tommy Mallet, James 'Diags' Bennewith and Liam 'Gatsby' Blackwell.

Chloe - TOWIE - Co-stars - Chloe - Brockett

While Chloe's former and new TOWIE co-stars Chloe Brockett, Tom McDonnell, Chloe Ross, Frankie Essex and Saffron Lempriere also made an appearance.

Chloe took to her Instagram throughout the evening to give fans an inside look at the teenager's 14th birthday party, which included Victoria's Secret cupcakes, a personalised mocktail menu and a tiered cake complete with sparklers on it.

Details - Reality - Event - Doughnut - Wall

Other details inside the reality star-studded event included a doughnut wall, a large oversized light-up 14 and a DJ deck.

The TOWIE veteran led the glamour...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!